Frequently Asked Questions
Found 9 records
- What happens if I forget my password?
- If you forget your password, please click on the 'Forgot your Password?' link of the front of the directory or on the sponsor login page. The password recovery email will be sent to the email address provided from your Contact Information. The email will contain a link which will redirect the user to the 'Manage Account' section, where the password can be updated.
- Am I required to have an account to add items to the site?
- Yes. In order to add any item, including Free items, to the directory you must have an account.
- How can I sign up for an account?
- To sign up as a sponsor go to the 'Advertise With Us' link at top menu, select an item and level and click in 'SIGN UP' button. Fill out all fields, write down your username and password for future reference, choose the best payment gateway for you and follow the steps to finish the process. To sign up as a visitor go to 'CREATE YOUR PROFILE' at top of site, fill out all fields and click in 'SUBMIT'.
- What determines which listings appear as Featured Listings on the Home Page and main Listings page?
- Only Diamond Listings appear as Featured Listings, and they are then randomly rotated.
- How can I print an item from the directory?
- The items in the directory which have a detail page will contain a 'Print' link. Just click the link to print the page.
- Is it possible to tell a friend about something found within the directory?
- Yes. Each item with in the directory contains a 'Sent to Friend' link. Click the link and a pop-up will open. Please fill out all fields in the pop-up and an email will be sent to your friend.
- What do the numbers that appear after Category and Sub-Category names mean?
- These numbers illustrate the total number of items registered under that category.
- Is it possible to search for events by date?
- You can search for events by date by clicking on any specific day/month you choose directly on the calendar.
- Why am I receiving an 'Account Locked' message?
- If you attempt to access your account and type in an incorrect password 5 times the account will lock for 1 hour. This is for security reasons.